Friday, February 15, 2008

A Yummy Friday Afternoon...


After finishing alot of work around the house today, I decided to take a break this afternoon and bake some homemade Banana Nut Coffee Cake. Those over-ripe bananas were sitting on the kitchen counter just calling to me. (I can never let them go to waste!) Well, it was still warm when the girls got home from school and the delicious aroma welcomed them in. It's time to go pour a nice cup of coffee in my "Fiestaware" mug and sit down and enjoy a piece myself! Baking is a gift to the soul for me.

2 comments:

Diane Mars said...

I wish I was sitting there with you sipping on a warm cup of coffee, the homemade bread looks yummy good!

Kisses OX.
Diane

Anonymous said...

That banan nut bread is so so good. I could eat it all & maybe I have.

Love you Michael