Friday, February 8, 2008

St. Patrick's Day Creations and More...




Today is Friday and I have been busy this week working on some new creations that I am in love with...I hope you are too. Since I come from the Logan and O'Brien clans and I married into the McKillion Family...I would be remiss if I did not celebrate the "green" day. I created this little "Four Leaf Clover Birdie", the "Wishing for the Green Teddy" and then I made this adorable little cream colored bird sitting in a tiny shoe. I just love how they come alive in my studio as I add each little detail...my girls wander in from time to time and encourage the process. These are available for sale at my etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5585713
In fact while I was working away last night, my daughter, Grace was having fun making a button bracelet for her teacher, after she fell in love with the one she made for herself that she wore to school one day. I will share with you her finished creation soon! The creative gene definately runs in the family...
"Four Leaf Clover Birdie" and the "Wishing for the Green Teddy" are SOLD

1 comment:

Diane Mars said...

I Love the new Creations soooo... Sweet Can't wait to see them in your store...

Hugs,
Diane