Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Personalized Birdhouses



Here are some pics of the ten inch hand painted wooden birdouses that I have for sale on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5585713 and Ebay. I have been offering these darling birdhouses for quite some time now. I personalize each house with the recipient's name and they make really wonderful gifts! I have had the priviledge of providing them to many realtors, mortgage lenders and individuals in my area to give as "Thank You" or "Appreciation" gifts. I am told that they have recieved terrific responses from their clients, relatives and friends. They are decorated in three different designs, apple tree, white picket fence and yellow daisies....and can be shipped already wrapped up and ready to be opened!

1 comment:

Diane Mars said...

The custom birdhouses are a great item (:
Hugs,
Diane