Friday, February 1, 2008

Our Christmas Gift


My youngest daughter, Taryn (age 13) really wanted a puppy for Christmas...she would do anything, she said. Ten days before Christmas my 18 yr old daughter, Grace and I discovered little Pearl at our local pet shop. Well, needless to say, we couldn't resist...and voila!...she is now a part of our family. They kept her at the pet shop so she would be a Christmas morning surprise and we visited her nearly every day and took her on outings. We picked her up on Christmas morning and put her in a box that we had already pre-wrapped under the tree. Well of course Taryn was thrilled...and to top it off...it started to snow about 30 minutes later! What could be better...a new puppy and snow for Christmas! I must admit the first couple of weeks were a bit rough, but we would never part with her. She is unbelievably cute and smart too. I am sure we will have many adventures with her!

1 comment:

Diane Mars said...

Oh I just love Pearl what a cutie!