Friday, February 1, 2008

My Premiere Post!


I am excited about creating my new blog. I look forward to offering the beautiful and unique creations that I offer for sale on both etsy and ebay as well as sharing my enthusiasm for decorating and gift making with those that visit my site.

This afternoon, in between working on this blog...I whipped up some chocolate chocolate chip cookies for my two youngest daughters to enjoy as they returned home from school! I know how to get on their good side! And of course as always, I had to leave a large portion of the cookie dough unbaked for them to enjoy as well...no lectures on the raw eggs please...there are some areas in you life where you just have to be daring!

2 comments:

Diane Mars said...

Wow what a nice mommy your girls have, need anymore daughters? (:

Hugs & Kisses,
Diane

Apintplease said...

Great blog look. Let up know how the response is to the site.

Love,

Uncle Johnny