Sunday, May 11, 2008

Showers of Blessings to Breezy & Dallon in Southern California!

They're having a girl...my niece, Breezy and her husband. Breezy is my sister Diane's daughter from http://saturdayfinds.blogspot.com/ I made this sweet keepsake box for little "Amalie" along with the softest elephant ever...and of course a "Pat the Bunny" book, a must for every chic nursery!
The little baby on the top was made from a brooch by "August Moon"
Hugs and Kisses...wish I could have been there in person.

5 comments:

Diane Mars said...

The Keepsake Box was a big Hit! Everyone passed it around the room, lot's of positive comments and the soft stuff elephant sooooooo..... sweet and purr soft.
Thanks Sis, Love & Kisses, Diane

Aunt Colana said...

I have been enjoying reading your blog. I think I found your link on another blog. Your art is very creative and I
look forward to reading more. Have a great weekend!
Colana

Breezy Weekes said...

just saw this now..and I was touched by your post here. We loved all the gifts, very thoughtful. Glad we got to visit with you guys recently. love ya!

SarahP.Fuller said...

Beautiful projusct. Found your post through the SaturdayFinds blog and love what you do here. As a maybe mother to be (I so want a little girl) this project is so cute! Thanks for sharing.

Alyssa
www.GlueWithUHU.com

Anonymous said...

adorable!