Friday, March 21, 2008

My Twins Turn 23!









It's hard to believe that 23 years ago I was on my way to the hospital to give birth to my twin daughters, Lauren and Shannon! What a wonderful day that was! I remember it all so well...and now they have become beautiful young women that I am so proud to call my daughters!


I made them each a special "shadow box" type present for their gift....I am very pleased how they turned out! They were made with a lot of love and passion. I hope it shows!









3 comments:

Diane Mars said...

I love the gifts you made for the twins, what a great idea!
Hugs, Diane

littlecat said...

Wow, I turned 23 this year and I wish I got smth like that too! Really, really great idea! I love it! So beautiful and personal gifts!

Anonymous said...

thank you for my bday present...can't wait to find a place to put it in my house...you are so creative and such an amazing mom. i love ya!